Thursday, November 13, 2008

Back in town & Obama 08

Long time no see. Particularly me. Reggie uploaded his last post in July and we wanted to restart this blog after the summer. Well, at least that was the plan. Big news is that I moved back to Geneva after a short copywriting assignment in the coolest agency in Bordeaux: Bulko . Met some really creative people there and it was great to see how work gets done in a smaller structure. The team was very professional and full of energy and I will definitely come back for a visit (Wine testing and some surfing also included in the plan).
I am now going through a placement for Saatchi & Saatchi Simko in Geneva. It is great to be working as a copywriter again and the briefs are very interesting. I will keep you posted on how it will go.

Enough about me. Today, just a quick link to a truly clever MoveOn gimmick that allows Obama's supporters to customize the video and convince their friends to vote. Click here.

It's always funnier once we're sure it's not going to happen...


No comments: