Thursday, October 22, 2009

Moving to Argentina

As you have been able to notice already, I haven't been posting anything in this blog for a while. You might already know the reason if you are following me on twitter: Yes, I am moving to Argentina.

I have always liked ads from Argentina and Spanish is my mother tongue so I thought these were two good reasons for me to eventually make that move. So I have decided to team up with an Argentinian Art Director that I met a while ago when traveling around Europe, and we have just finished our portfolio. We are obviously proud of the result, like every creative team is.

Now we have sent out the copies and some agencies are starting to contact us. The most incredible thing is that they even seem interested.

I am not going to write about Roman, the Art Director I have teamed up with. This would only make him even more arrogant than he already is. I am just going to show you the coolest ad he did when we weren't a team yet:




My flight is on November the 10th and if you are in Geneva on the 5th, you are welcome to join me for a farewell drink at the Bar du Nord in Carouge (Rue Ancienne) after 9:30 pm.

No comments: